10:30 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
11:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
02:00 PM: Arrival at Meerikot Fort
02:30 PM: Lunch & Refreshments
04:00 PM: Visit of Mohan Gate/Lake, Fish Foot Massage
07:00 PM: Camps Setup
08:30 PM: Dinner & Refreshments
10:00 PM: Bon Fire & Tea
11:00 PM: Camping & Stargazing
05:30 AM: Sunrise Watching
06:00 AM: Breakfast & Tea
07:00 AM: Optional Trekking to Shergarh Fort
11:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
03:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
05:30 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
06:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Highway
11:00 AM: Arrival at Ranikot
11:30 AM: Visit of Meerikot Fort
01:30 PM: Lunch & Refreshments
02:30 PM: Visit of Mohan Gate/Lake, Fish Foot Massage
05:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
09:30 PM: Arrival in Karachi
✓ Two Way Transport
✓ Meals & Refreshments
✓ Camps / Tents for Night Stay
✓ Professional Photography
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Security Arrangements
✗ Sleeping Bags
✗ Fuel if Bringing Own Car
✗ Items of Personal Nature
✗ Life Jackets / Swimming Goggles
✗ Hiking / Trekking Equipment
✗ Anything Not Mentioned
✓ Sun Glasses/Sun Block
✓ Shorts for Swimming
✓ Own Camps (Optional)
✓ Sleeping Bags (Optional)
✓ Camera for Photography
OVERNIGHT EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 6500 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 7500 / head
ONE DAY EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 4500 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 5500 / head
Infants (1 Yrs or Younger) – Free
In order to register for this expedition, follow the steps below:
1. Choose an appropriate package from above
2. Fill up the signup form on this page
3. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
4. Email / SMS us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
Account Title: Karachi Gliding Club
Account No.: 1220-79003635-03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Karachi Gliding Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• KGC is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• KGC is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• KGC can cancel booking at any time.
• KGC can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.