DAY 1 (Saturday)
12:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Ranipur
09:00 AM: Explore Kot Digi Fort, Khairpur
11:00 AM: Reach Sukkur, Guest House Check-In
01:00 PM: Lunch & Refreshments
03:00 PM: Visit Tomb of Seven Sisters, Lab e Mehran, Dolphin Point
04:00 PM: Visit Lansdown Bridge, Sukkur Barrage
05:00 PM: Boating in Indus River
07:00 PM: Departure for Guest House
09:00 PM: Dinner at Guest House
DAY 2 (Sunday)
07:00 AM: Breakfast & Tea
08:00 AM: Visit Sadho Bela Mandir
09:00 AM: Visit Faiz Mehal Khairpur (Subject to Permission)
10:00 AM: Departure for Mohenjodaro
12:00 PM: Arrival at Mohenjodaro, Sighseeing & Lunch
02:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
09:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi
✓ Two Way Transport
✓ Meals & Refreshments
✓ Camps / Rooms for Night Stay
✓ Professional Photography
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Security Arrangements
✗ Sleeping Bags
✗ Fuel if Bringing Own Car
✗ Items of Personal Nature
✗ Life Jackets / Swimming Goggles
✗ Hiking / Trekking Equipment
✗ Anything Not Mentioned
✓ Sun Glasses/Sun Block
✓ Extra Pair of Clothes
✓ Sanitary Items
✓ Camera for Photography
MOHENJODARO EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 7500 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 9500 / head
Infants (1 Yrs or Younger) – Free
In order to register for this expedition, follow the steps below:
1. Choose an appropriate package from above
2. Fill up the signup form on this page
3. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
4. Email / SMS us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
5. Call us at 0313-2008969 or 0332-3348564 to confirm your registration.
Account Title: Karachi Gliding Club
Account No.: 1220-79003635-03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Karachi Gliding Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• KGC is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• KGC is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• KGC can cancel booking at any time.
• KGC can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.