06:30 AM: Meet Up at Embassy Inn
07:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
08:00 AM: Breakfast at National Highway
10:00 AM: Visit of Makli Necropolis
12:00 PM: Visit of Shah Jahan Mosque
01:30 PM: Arrival at Keenjhar Lake
02:30 PM: Lunch & Refreshments
04:00 PM: Boating at Keenjhar Lake
05:30 PM: Tea & Refreshments
06:30 PM: Departure for Karachi
08:30 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
✓ Two Way Transport
✓ Meals & Refreshments
✓ Camps / Rooms (If Night Stay)
✓ Professional Photography
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Security Arrangements
✗ Fuel if Bringing Own Car
✗ Items of Personal Nature
✗ Hiking / Trekking Equipment
✗ Anything Not Mentioned
✓ Sun Glasses/Sun Block
✓ Shorts for Swimming
✓ Own Camps (Optional)
✓ Sleeping Bags (Optional)
✓ Camera for Photography
OVERNIGHT EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 5500 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 6500 / head
ONE DAY EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 2500 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 3500 / head
Infants (1 Yrs or Younger) – Free
In order to register for this expedition, follow the steps below:
1. Choose an appropriate package from above
2. Fill up the signup form on this page
3. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
4. Email / SMS us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
Account Title: Karachi Gliding Club
Account No.: 1220-79003635-03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Karachi Gliding Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• KGC is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• KGC is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• KGC can cancel booking at any time.
• KGC can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.