DAY 1 (Friday)
07:30 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
08:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2 (Saturday)
07:00 AM: Arrival at Gwadar (2 stops in between)
07:30 AM: Breakfast at Gwadar Resort
08:30 AM: Rest at rooms (4 person sharing basis)
10:30 AM: Visit of West Bay Beach
10:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Beach Activities (Swimming)
12:30 PM: Departure for lunch
01:00 PM: Lunch at Resort
02:30 PM: Departure for Boating
03:00 PM: Boating at Gwadar
04:00 PM: Departure for PC Hotel for Tea and Refreshments (only one item included with tea)
06:30 PM: Departure for Resort
09:00 PM: Dinner at Resort
07:00 AM: Breakfast & Tea
08:00 AM: Departure for Gorab Beach
10:00 AM: Arrival at Resort
10:00 AM – 12 PM: Rest
12:00 PM: Departure from Gwadar (Checkout)
09:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi
✓ Two Way Transport
✓ Meals & Refreshments
✓ Camps / Rooms for Night Stay
✓ Professional Photography
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Security Arrangements
✗ Sleeping Bags
✗ Fuel if Bringing Own Car
✗ Items of Personal Nature
✗ Life Jackets / Swimming Goggles
✗ Hiking / Trekking Equipment
✗ Anything Not Mentioned
✓ Sun Glasses/Sun Block
✓ Shorts for Swimming
✓ Own Camps (Optional)
✓ Sleeping Bags (Optional)
✓ Camera for Photography
GWADAR EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 10,000 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 12,000 / head
Infants (1 Yrs or Younger) – Free
In order to register for this expedition, follow the steps below:
1. Choose an appropriate package from above
2. Fill up the signup form on this page
3. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
4. Email / SMS us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
5. Call us at 0332-3348564 to confirm your registration.
Account Title: Karachi Gliding Club
Account No.: 1220-79003635-03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Karachi Gliding Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• KGC is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• KGC is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• KGC can cancel booking at any time.
• KGC can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.