12:30 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan
07:00 AM: Departure for Wahi Pandi
08:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
08:30 AM: 4×4 Drive to Gorakh Top
11:00 AM: Arrival at Gorakh Top
12:00 PM: Trek to Hilltop Viewpoint
02:00 PM: Lunch & Refreshments
05:30 PM: Sunset Watching
06:30 PM: Camps Installation
08:00 PM: BBQ / Dinner
09:00 PM: Bonfire at Camp Site
10:00 PM: Free Time & Night Stay
06:00 AM: Sunrise Watching
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Gorakh Top
09:00 AM: Departure for Khawal Luk Pass
10:00 AM: Arrival at Khawal Luk Pass
10:30 AM: Departure for Wahi Pandi
12:00 PM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
02:00 PM: Lunch at Sehwan
07:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
✓ Two Way Transport
✓ 4×4 Jeeps for Gorakh Top
✓ Meals & Refreshments
✓ Camps / Rooms (Quad Sharing)
✓ Sleeping Bags / Sleeping Pads
✓ Professional Photography
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Security Arrangements
✗ Fuel if Bringing Own Car
✗ Items of Personal Nature
✗ Hiking / Trekking Equipment
✗ Anything Not Mentioned
✓ Sun Glasses/Sun Block
✓ Shorts for Swimming
✓ Own Camps (Optional)
✓ Sleeping Bags (Optional)
✓ Camera for Photography
OVERNIGHT EXCURSION PACKAGES
Package 1 (Own Car) – Rs. 7000 / head
Package 2 (Pool In / Our Transport) – Rs. 8500 / head
Infants (1 Yrs or Younger) – Free
In order to register for this expedition, follow the steps below:
1. Choose an appropriate package from above
2. Fill up the signup form on this page
3. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
4. Email / SMS us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
Account Title: Karachi Gliding Club
Account No.: 1220-79003635-03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Karachi Gliding Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• KGC is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• KGC is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• The 4×4 jeeps for going to the Gorakh Top in this trip will be Non AC (since no one switches on the AC when going up-hill as it over heats the engine)
• KGC can cancel booking at any time.
• KGC can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.