05:00 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
05:30 AM: Departure to Flying Site
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Flying Site
06:30 AM: Start of Flying Operations
11:00 PM: Lunch / Refreshments
12:00 PM: Free Time at Beach
01:00 PM: Departure to Karachi
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
01:00 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
02:00 AM: Departure for Hingol
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Hingol
07:00 AM: Start Flight Operations
01:00 PM: Lunch & Refreshments
02:00 PM: Remaining Flights (If Any)
04:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
08:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi
✓ Flight with Certified Instructor
✓ Meals & Refreshments
✓ Action Photography & Videos
✓ Licensed Pilot & Ground Staff
✓ In-Flight Comm & Safety Gear
✓ Basic First Aid Kit
✓ Night Camping (if Hingol)
✓ Certificate (For Military Officers)
✗ Transportation / Fuel
✗ Items of Personal Nature
✗ Anything Not Mentioned
✓ No Training Needed
✓ Parents’ Consent Needed for Under 18 Children
✓ Payments in Advance Only
✓ Timings to be Strictly Followed
10-15 Min Flight:
Rs. 7999 Rs. 7500 *For Limited Time Only
20-30 Min Flight: Rs. 12,500
50-60 Min Flight: Rs. 19,500
Note: None of the above packages include transport. Everyone joins in own transport and we just group up in Karachi before departing as a convoy. Transport costs are given below if you wish to avail our transport services however inquire about it prior as transport is subject to availability.
Transportation Costs (Hub): Rs. 1500 per head
Transportation Costs (Hingol): Rs. 2500 per head
Accommodation at Hingol (Rooms): Rs. 5000 per room (4 pax sharing)
Accommodation at Hingol (Camping): Free
In order to register for this expedition, follow the steps below:
1. Choose an appropriate package from above
2. Fill up the signup form on this page
3. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
4. Email / SMS us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
Account Title: Karachi Gliding Club
Account No.: 1220-79003635-03
Bank Name: Habib Bank Ltd
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Karachi Gliding Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• KGC is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• KGC is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member quits during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• All flying activities are highly wind & weather dependent and thus the event can be rescheduled if wind & weather doesn’t suit the flying operations. In case of reschedule or cancellation of event by KGC, members shall be entitled to get a refund.
• KGC can cancel booking at any time.
• KGC can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.